Recent Before & After Photos

Temecula home suffers vandalism


This Temecula, CA home suffered vandalism of a broken sliding door from a break in. The suspects entered the property through braking the door, proceeded to van... READ MORE



house flood in Temecula CA home


This home flooded while the homeowner was away at the store. She came home to her house flooded in standing water. She laid towels down to try to absorb what wa... READ MORE



Roof damage leading to water damage inside the home


These photos show the damaged caused by a rain storm and shingles having been torn away. The tarp was the solution to stopping the water leak until the roofing ... READ MORE



collapsed patio from rain storm


When a storm hits, you can count on SERVPRO of Temecula 24 hours a day 356 days a year. The storm collapsed this homeowner's back patio. The homeowner didn't kn... READ MORE



Flooded Home Depot in Temecula Ca


A sprinkler line burst at the local Home Depot and we were called in to help extract the water. There was a lot of standing water involved in this job. The team... READ MORE



Fallen tree on house from high winds


This home was struck by a tree from the storm of high winds that came through their back yard and landed on their A/C unit. They called SERVPRO of Temecula for ... READ MORE



Flooded commercial warehouse in Temecula, CA


This flooded commercial warehouse in Temecula, CA was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of the water damage; did some minor damage to their product... READ MORE



Flooded guest room in Temecula, CA


This flooded guest room in Temecula, CA was the result of a broken pipe from the guest bathroom on the other side of the wall. Notice the extent of the water d... READ MORE



Vandalism to a T-Mobile phone store


This local T-Mobile store suffered a break in that happened over night. The perpetrator had thrown a large brick breaking the window. The store owner called SE... READ MORE



House fire in fireplace


This house fire happened from a malfunction in their chimney, the chimney collapsed when they had the fireplace going and caused smoke and soot to go into their... READ MORE